Nausea is a symptom that makes people feel really uncomfortable and tired. And many people are trying to find the way to solve this problem. Are you in this situation? If yes, don’t worry because you can totally overcome it with top essential oils for nausea.
Firstly, you need to understand the causes of nausea. There are many different reasons for nausea. It may be because of infections or flu, sometimes it just comes from food, travel, unexpected stress. Nowadays, many people try to use essential oils for nausea and they find them really effective.
Peppermint oil has been used for centuries to help manage indigestion, headache, fever and especially nausea. Due to its antiemetic and antispasmod, peppermint essential is considered as one of the top essential oils for nausea. It works to improve digestion while reducing inflammation and spasms within the stomach and digestive tract.
People can use peppermint oil with many ways:
- Add to your favorite carrier oil and rub on the back of your neck and bottoms of your feet.
- Inhale directly.
- Add to a cool or warm bath.
- Add few drops to glass of water to drink.
Peppermint oil will make you to better whenever you feel nauseous. It’s also easy to find and buy peppermint essential oil.
Ginger is very famous for its ability to quell upset stomach. It helps people to relieve nausea quickly and effectively, especially nausea caused by travelling, pregnancy and chemotherapy. It’s also good for bringing balance to digestive system.
People can use ginger oil in different ways:
- Diffuse one or two drops and inhale.
- Add few drops and rub on the stomach.
- Add two or three drops to a warm bath.
- Or add one or two drops to a cotton ball or handkerchief and carry with you.
Ginger is one of the most essential oils for nausea that has been used in Chinese and India to treat ailments for over 4,700 years.
Lavender essential oil has many uses to support health. And it doesn’t make you disappointed as a top essential oil for nausea. The delight scented gentle essential oil is derived from the lavender plant, which is part of mint family. With its anti- septic and anti- implammatory properties will help to reduce symptoms of nausea.
- Add one or two drops to your favorite carrier oil and rub neck and shoulders to relax tense muscles and ease head spins.
- Put a few drops on a cotton ball and place under your pillow to get some much- needed rest.
- Add one to two drops to a warm or cool bath.
- Add to warm or cool compress and place over your head.
Lavender essential oil is not only boost your health but it also has comfortable scent that make people feel pleasant. It’s really suitable for you to bring to the party.
Chamomile Essential Oil
Chamomile is a popular herb to treat all kind of health- related issues. People take advantage of chamomile to deal with various gastrointestinal disturbances, including nausea, vomiting, indigestion, and motion sickness. It helps soothe the stomach and relax the muscles that move food through the intestines.
You can use it in some following ways by adding:
- one or two drops to a cup of cold or warm water or tea.
- one or two drops to your favorite carrier and rub on your shoulders, neck and feet.
- a few drops to warm bath.
Chamomile essential oil is really a great thing for you to add to your own medicine cabinet. Nausea is not a problem anymore.
Essential Oils for Nausea
In conclusion, top essential oils for nausea can raise your spirit and support your health through various ways and for many purposes. And if you are suffering nausea, let choose one of essential oils for nausea that is most suitable for you. You no need to worry about how to deal with this symptom. Moreover, these essential oils also have many other useful functions in your life.
So, it is really sensible for you to add them to your medicine cabinet.
Here’s a quick and colorful synopsis of using essential oils for nausea…
About the Guest Contributor
Joyce Baker is a designer and writer for various blogs.
I hope you found this article to be interesting and informative.
Have a question or concern? Leave a message below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.