Curious about the research presented on this site?
Unable to locate a source for a piece of research quoted on this website?
Disagree with the validity of the scientific evidence presented for Homeopathy and/or other natural products and services?
We can help!
Leave a comment below with your question or comment, and your inquiry will be answered as soon as possible.
We try to ensure as best as possible that any research presented on this site is valid, unbiased, and truly demonstrates a product or medicine’s effectiveness, especially when it comes to homeopathy clinical research?
What Do We Aim For?
- Double-blind experiments
- Retested, if available
- Using placebos
- Sample size of the study preferably should be larger than 50
- Study is not funded by pharmaceutical groups
- Study is not funded by pro-homeopathy groups
- Studies must use acute homeopathic for specific health condition(s)
- Studies must use chronic remedies that are individualized for a specific person, not one chronic remedy for a broad spectrum of people
- And more
Again, feel free to voice any questions, comments, objections, and/or complaints regarding any research presented.
Looking for Specific Research…But Not Here?
Can’t find the research, study, or meta-review that you’re looking for?
Whether it’s for Homeopathy or another natural or holistic product, we can help!
Leave a comment below for any suggestions for research and you will receive a confirmation response as soon as possible.