Marijuana in simple terms is nothing less than a magic plant. It works like medicine even though it is still not legal worldwide. Marijuana is taken in all forms, from joints to cookies, from vaping to tinctures. But have you heard of marijuana tea? Sounds funky? Then read on.
What’s this marijuana tea?
Marijuana tea also known as weed tea is not a modern world discovery. Rather our ancestors were the inventors of this magic potion. It is an ancient recipe that is used as a medicine for various purposes. But the secret lies in the method of preparing this tea. There are a handful of ways in which this magic concoction can be prepared depending on the desired effects.
Why marijuana tea?
Thanks to its medicinal benefits weed tea is one of the world’s most ancient medicines. And to substantiate this claim we have the evidence from civilizations like that of China, Egypt, India, and the Caribbean.
We all know that marijuana has a lot of properties that can help a handful of health issues. So how exactly does marijuana tea fit in all of this?
- For pain: marijuana, the plant has a special ingredient called the THC. This THC binds to the pain receptors in our brain to relieve us of the pain. To put it in simple terms it works like any other pain relief medicine.
- Anxiety and depression: Marijuana is many times taken to soothe or calm down the nerves. Marijuana tea is no different. It is an excellent remedy to reduce stress hormone levels.
- Autoimmune disorder: Imagine, just a cup of tea with few herbs and marijuana and that’s all you need to combat your autoimmune disorder. It has been proven that marijuana can treat rheumatoid arthritis and irritable bowel.
- Digestive disorder: you are just a cup of marijuana tea away to fix your digestive issues. When you drink marijuana tea the cannabinoids get attached to the receptors in your digestive tract and thereby setting the course straight. This also prevents other side effects of a digestive disorder such as cramping, constipation and so on.
Cannabis Tea for digestive disorder
5. Insomnia: One of the biggest life altering issues that the millennial are facing today is the problem of insomnia. But this magic tea fixes that too. The sedative property of marijuana is not unknown to us and this is the very reason why it helps in knocking those sleepless nights out of your daily problems. But in this case, the amount of marijuana you are using becomes important. One of the three stages of sleep is the third phase called the deep sleep phase, which comes right after the half-awake stage (first 10 minutes of sleep) followed by the light sleep stage. Under the influence of marijuana three things might happen:
1. you fall asleep faster.
2. you spend more time in the third phase.
3. you feel more energetic the following day.
Acquiring marijuana in some places can be quite a challenge but there is a solution and it is called budget buds, these are the affordable marijuana buds. Marijuana often comes in a variety of flavors. Medical marijuana is quite common in today’s world, even though only a handful of countries have legalized the possession of this magic bud. Marijuana can easily be found on best online dispensaries in canada.
Sipping on a cup of marijuana tea sounds very enticing. And making it is as simple as making any regular cup of tea but with a small twist. The process of quite simple. All you need to do is remove the seeds from your cannabis buds, chop them up. Mix the diced cannabis with butter, butter is a must ingredient. Move the whole content to an empty tea bag. Warm up some water and dip the tea bag for 30 minutes. And voila! your magic potion is ready. You can also use some herbs and spices to give your tea that extra refreshing taste. Marijuana tea is easy to make, healthy for your body and thanks to all the flavors and the herbs and spices that you can add to it, it is quite palatable.
Harold is a cannabis and health industry consultant who frequently writes about the latest trends in the industry. She has been writing for a long time now. Through her writing, she hopes to influence as many people as possible to help maintain better health and lifestyle.