Have you recently shifted into your new home or changed something about your old home? Or maybe you are so stressed that you don’t even find peace at your sweet abode? Making amends to your living space can be quite unsettling and keep you feeling at the end of your wits. Whatever the reason might be that makes you feel uncomfortable in your own home, you can take some measures to improve the situation and be comfortable. CBD or CBD oil can come to your aid and help you get over your anxiety. Are you wondering how CBD oil makes you feel better? Read on to find out.
What is CBD?
With the recent changes in the law, people are slowly opening up to the idea of making cannabis a part of their everyday life. While you might already be familiar with cannabis, it is CBD that is becoming the talk of the town. The cannabis plant contains over one hundred different chemical compounds that are known as cannabinoids. Among the hundreds, we are familiar with two prominent cannabinoids, namely cannabidiol and tetrahydrocannabinol. THC or tetrahydrocannabinol is a psychoactive compound that is responsible for the high that people get after consuming cannabis.
On the other hand, cannabidiol or CBD, as most people know it is the compound that makes cannabis a medicinal plant. It has therapeutic properties that can enrich your body and heal it from within. CBD is a non-psychoactive element, so consuming it will not get you high, making it entirely safe for use. CBD can help you in tackling a series of health issues like anxiety, stress, pain, and inflammation.
What is CBD oil?
CBD oil comes from both hemp and cannabis plants. Hemp is the ideal choice for extracting CBD oil because it contains zero or negligible amounts of THC. Medical marijuana has the right combination of a low level of THC and high CBD content that allows people to cultivate it in their homes and enjoy the numerous benefits.
Although there is a myriad of ways to make CBD oil, it all starts with getting CBD rich plant matter. The most popular method of manufacturing CBD oil is through CO2 extraction, which involves specific equipment and expertise. This method involves a tedious process where the plant matter goes through carbon dioxide under high pressure and then through low pressure to get safe and potent CBD oil. There are various other methods of extracting CBD from cannabis, but CO2 extraction produces the safety end product possible.
How does CBD oil work?
The human body has ECS or the endocannabinoid system that is a complex system of cells. The system sends signals to various organs and hormones, regulating basic processes like appetite, memory, sleep, and the overall mood. This system works by producing cannabinoids that bind with receptors present in the body and then initiates changes. There are two types of receptors, known as CB1 and CB2 receptors. While the CB1 receptors are present in the nervous system, the CB2 receptors are present in the periphery of the nervous system or immune system.
The cannabinoids released by the endocannabinoid system are identical to the ones present in cannabis. So, when you consume CBD oil, you ingest cannabinoids that are similar to the ones naturally produced by your body. Upon entering your body, CBD binds itself to both CB1 and CB2 receptors and can help you deal with a wide range of mental and physical issues. On the one hand, it can help deal with pain, inflammation, and nausea; on the other hand, it can help you get rid of stress and anxiety by communicating with the bodies internal receptors.
How to use CBD oil at home for a better environment?
At times, you can feel like an outsider in your own home, which can give you anxiety and sleepless nights. CBD oil can do wonders to make your home a peaceful and serene space for you to relax and sleep better. Here is how you can use CBD oil:
1. CBD Room Freshener: Does your home smell weird, for any reason? While any room freshener can help you get rid of the unfamiliar or unpleasant odours, a CBD room freshener will also release the cannabinoids into the air and help relax your nerves.
2. CBD Infused Candles: CBD candles are a favourite among users. The candles come infused with CBD and essential oils that not only enhance the aesthetic appearance of your home but can also improve your mood and overall health.
3. CBD Sleep Spray: If you are someone who has trouble sleeping at night, a CBD sleep spray can be your best ally. You can spray the oil on your pillow 15-20 minutes before you go to bed, and it can help you get to sleep quicker .
4. Diffuse CBD oil: Do you use an aroma diffuser? You can use CBD oil in the same diffuser to spread the cannabinoids into your home. To enhance the smell, you can get a CBD oil infused with lavender oil or aromas like lime and orange, and have your home smell good the entire day. The cannabinoids in the air can help you relax through the day.
5. Consume CBD oil: If you need instant effect, consuming CBD oil is the most effective way. You can take the CBD sublingually by placing a few drops under your tongue or by ingesting a CBD capsule. CBD oil is very versatile, and you can also vape it, add it to your food, or apply it to your skin to treat various skin conditions.
Your home is your comfort space. It should be the place where you can be yourself, enjoy and thrive with your family and friends. But, if your home is doing the opposite and hindering your well-being, it is time to make some amends. While there are plenty of ways that can help you relax, CBD oil is the most organic way to calm yourself. It will not only help you with anxiety but can give a boost to your overall health and productivity. So, release your inhibitions and invest in a quality CBD oil UK to make your house a place where you can unwind after a long and tiring day.